Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: The age old question

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you saying my garfield was dirty.. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just a good way to fluff it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rev I thought you were just here for the sex and occassional tittie flash? [img]wink.gif[/img]


    Ok i'll admit it....I'm a bitch...but I'm so good at it...I think it was my calling.. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thinks heidi knows a lil tooo much sometimes..*G

    watch it there wizzie that tickles!

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    .......needs a vacation bad.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member ~sweet~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2001
    Posts
    333
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's my two cents worth: My husband is usually here when I am chatting if not he is in arms reach of me and the computer and yes he knows I chat. We have our time together and I have my chat time. He knows I flirt and he sure flirts in front of me. I don't see it wrong for me to be here and being married. *HUGS* TN I know it's been a long 3 weeks ...call me if you neeed me anytime!

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just love seeing everyones opinions here..it helps us all get things into perspective ..i have to say the thing that means the most to me is..everyone feels like they can say what they want to on here..and i notice..no one responds in a negative way to what has been said..thats what stands out out to me..just wanted to point some attention to that..its good to see what others think and feel..and even better to know its okie to be different..i know this all sounds prolly sappy to ya'll..*L..but i just wanted to say thanks to each of you for bring who ya are!..and not being afraid to say it.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..now back to our regulary scheduled program.. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sometimes I know things I dunt wanna know.. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I think its funny how some stayed away from this thread....Cant help but wonder if the cats got their tongue or no room to talk.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    And.......Tee bebe....C'mere and visit me...I'll help ya relax.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tee...I'll sleep on my side when yer side is wet...deal? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    and Dave.....Can I be your friend?..I'll then be known as Sister heidi.... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidi babye looks like im gonna have some time on my hands so send me directions lol.....and you have to sleep on yer side of the bed......*EG*........not.

    <font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ July 22, 2002 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Tee Ehn ]</font>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •